These Ocha Matcha chocolate chip cookies are delicious and packed with lots of green goodness.
15 minutes prep time. Makes 20 cookies.
- 2 Chashaku of matcha powder (or 1 teaspoon)
- 100g softened butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 50g light muscovado brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large beaten egg
- 150g self raising flour
- 100g choc chips
Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Lightly grease baking trays
- Beat the butter and sugars into a medium sized bowl until evenly blended
- Add the vanilla extract to the beaten egg, adding a little at a time to the mixture in the bowl, beating well between each addition
- Sieve and mix in the flour and Ocha Matcha adding the chocolate chips
- Spoon large teaspoons of the mixture on to the baking trays, leaving room for the cookies to spread
- Bake in the over for 8 - 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden
- Place the cookies on a cooling tray and enjoy!
Click to buy or subscribe our premium matcha green tea here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.