These Ocha Matcha pancakes are a deliciously filling way to start the day.
10 minutes prep time. Makes 10 pancakes.
- 2 Chasaka of matcha powder (or 1 teaspoon)
- 125g self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 150ml rice milk
- Mix flour, matcha powder and sugar in a bowl
- Make a well in the centre and mix in the egg and a little milk at a time until consistency of thick cream
- Oil a heavy frying pan until medium hot
- Add a small knob of butter and drop a spoonful of batter onto the centre of the pan and cook at a steady heat
- When bubbles rise to the surface, flip the pancake and cook for a further two minutes
- Serve with assortment of fruit and enjoy!
Click to buy or subscribe our premium matcha green tea here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.