These Ocha Matcha cupcakes look and taste great!
15 minutes prep time. Makes 15 cupcakes.
- 2 Chasaka of matcha powder (or 1 teaspoon)
- 200g softened butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps baking powder
- Pre heat over to 180oC (fan oven)
- Place cake cases into cake trays
- Beat butter and sugar together until soft and fluffy
- Beat in eggs
- Mix in flour, matcha powder and baking powder with other ingredients until smooth
- Spoon mixture into cake cases so each case is two thirds full
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until well risen and golden
- Ice as required and dust with icing sugar and matcha powder
Click to buy or subscribe our premium matcha green tea here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.