Not only is matcha powder fantastic to eat and drink, it can now be used as part of your beauty regime. All of the wonderful qualities of matcha powder including the extrememely high level of antioxidants, mean it can battle against the negative effects of free radicals and UV radiation, help repair sun-damaged skin and tackle acne.
Ocha Matcha face mask
Why not try an Ocha Matcha face mask to make your skin feel smoother and softer, as well as look brighter.
- Make a paste out of 2 Chashaku of matcha powder and just enough boiled water to make a thick paste.
- Cleanse your skin and apply the paste (taking care around the eyes).
- Relax (and maybe drink a nice cup of Ocha Matcha) while you wait 20 minutes for the mask to dry and do its magic.
- Gently remove the mask with a warm cloth and enjoy your reflection in the mirror!
Ocha Matcha body scrub
If you fancy something a little more rejuvenating and just as beneficial then give our Ocha Matcha body scrub a go. Help your skin get that super silky feel with this ultra-moisturising scrub.
- Combine 2 Chashaku of matcha powder with 4 tablespoons of coconut oil and 8 tablespoons of granulated sugar in a bowl.
- Get scrubbing! You can also keep in an airtight container for future use.
Ocha Matcha foot soak
Tired or sore feet? Give them a luxurious treat with an Ocha Matcha foot soak to revive and help reduce any swelling.
- Mix 4 Chashaku of matcha powder, 2 teaspoons of fresh or dried lavender, 1 cup of epsom salts and a cup of warm to hot water
- Put the mix into a large foot tub and add more warm water if needed
- Sit back and soak you feet for a good 20 minutes before using a warm cloth to clean your feet.
Click to buy or subscribe our premium matcha green tea here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.