Ocha Matcha quick ice cream uses only 3 ingredients to make delicious ice cream with minimal effort.
15 minutes prep time. Makes 4 bowls.
- 6 Chashaku of matcha powder (or 3 teaspoon)
- 150g condensed milk
- 240ml double cream
- Mix matcha powder with 3 tablespoons of hot water and let cool
- Whip the double cream until stiff
- Mix the matcha powder mixture with condensed milk
- Add matcha powder and condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and fold carefully until combined
- Transfer to a sealed container and freeze overnight
- Serve with chocolate shavings and enjoy!
Click to buy or subscribe our premium matcha green tea here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.