Ocha Matcha super granola is a delicious, healthy and wholesome way to kick start your day.
90 minutes prep time. Makes 6 bowls.
- 2 Chashaku of matcha powder (or 1 teaspoon)
- 200g rolled oats
- 100g nuts or seeds
- 80g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp real maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 160ºC
- In a large bowl combine oats, nuts, seeds and brown sugar
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, vanilla and salt
- Pour over the oat mixture and toss to coat
- Spread mixture onto baking sheets and bake for 75 mins stirring every 15 mins
- Remove from overn and scrape into a large bowl letting it cool
- Sprinkle matcha over and toss to combine
- Store for several weeks if kept in an air tight container
Click to buy or subscribe our premium matcha green tea here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.